3 Cords Product Design Internship, Haiti, Summer 2013
Posted on 03 April 2013
Are you interested in living and working in Haiti this summer, designing and sewing new products for 3 Cords? Are you studying fashion design and/or do you have exceptional experience in this area? If yes, we’d love for you to come alongside 3 Cords and share some of those mad skills you have with us. Here’s the nitty gritty:
· Produce product samples for new products
· Strive to use locally sourced materials for production
· Create detailed patterns for product samples
· Teach Haitian employees to sew new products
· Train Haitian quality control manager to inspect new products
The ideal candidate would be someone who is pursuing a career in fashion design, which much experience in sewing and pattern design.
-Internship Dates: May 4- August 17
-This is an unpaid internship. Room and board costs are negotiable based on experience.
-College credit is available and recommended for the internship. We are happy to fill out any necessary paperwork to ensure that you get academic credit for your work.
Please email Diana@3cordshaiti.com for an application.
Application deadline: April 15.